A prime location like Zuidas deserves excellent accessibility. However, this is not self-evident with the current economy and the impact of construction work. Hello Zuidas is looking for an experienced project leader who likes to build bridges and to be the founder of initiatives and measures to encourage cycling, flexible working and electric transport.
Hello Zuidas is the area management organization of Zuidas. Our mission is to contribute to an attractive business climate for companies, knowledge institutions and residents in Zuidas. This is important, as new homes, offices and facilities are under construction. Work is also underway on the Zuidasdok. In addition to accessibility, our focus is on reviving the Zuidas, quality of public space & safety, sustainability and living. More than 250 private and public parties participate in Hello Zuidas.
Project leader mobility & accessibility includes a versatile function in a dynamic environment with nice colleagues. You work intensively with public and private partners in the From A to Zuidas program. You manage projects that aim to make mobility behavior more sustainable. You will become secretary of the Taskforce Accessibility. Do you have demonstrable affinity with mobility management, at least five years of work experience, an entrepreneurial spirit and are you good at writing? Then read on.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging job of at least 2.5 to 4 days a week. You will help build the new center of Amsterdam. Together with 6 colleagues, we have a modest office in the WTC Amsterdam. You work on concrete projects that keep Zuidas sustainable, now and in the future. Both an employment contract for six months and a hiring agreement are negotiable. The gross salary (based on full time) is between 3,600 and 4,300 euros. An hourly rate of 70 to 80 euros is available via a hiring agreement.
What are we looking for?
- including thinking and working level and at least five years of relevant work experience;
- You have excellent social skills and a smooth pen;
- You are interested in issues such as mobility, logistics, electric transport and bicycle;
- You are creative, enterprising, initiative-oriented and a bridge builder;
- You have experience with project management and working in a complex environment;
- Preferably you live in or in the immediate vicinity of Amsterdam;
- You have a broad general development;
- You have policy insight and a sense of political-administrative relations.
Are you interested and do you fit the profile? Then we would like to get in touch with you. Mail your motivation and CV before July 25 to email@example.com for the attention of Olivier Otten. For more information, please contact us at 020-333 74 41.